Travel & tourism
Are you interested in the travel and tourism industry? Become a professional in this field.
- Duration Minimum 9 months
- Level Required High School Certificate or Year 12
- English level required Academic IELTS 5.5 or equivalent
Who is it for?
You are passionate about travel and you want to advise clients on their itineraries and manage tourist operations.
Why choose this course?
The industry generates AUD$3 billion and 0 boredom!
Thanks to this course, you will be able to work in travel agencies, travel operators, visitor information centres, airlines or even cruise lines.
- Operations Supervisor
- Inbound Groups and Sales Manager,
- Incentives, Marketing, Sales and Travel Agency Manager
- Tour Operations
- Reservations and Product Development Manager
- Visitor Information Centre Manager
- Account and General Manager
- Business Development Manager
- Director of Groups and Incentives
- Product Development Operation and Sales
- Marketing and Senior Operation Coordinator
You can choose from one of the following courses
Budget way to stay
CERTIFICATE III OF TRAVEL & TOURISM
If you are passionate about travel and want to work in this industry, this Certificate is made for you!
- Duration 9 months
- Cost AUD$1,400 per term or AUD$117 per week
- Flexibility Flexible courses, evening or day classes
All levels starting from High School Certificate or Year 12 (or Certificate IV in Australia). Work experience is not a requirement.
Whether you choose to pursue a passion, a passion project, or a career path, keep in mind that your choice of study needs to make sense to the Australian Immigration service too for your student visa to be granted. And for that, we will need to consider your professional experience as well as your past or current studies. Tell us more about yourself!