Learn about events production and management and build your network in Australia!
- Duration Minimum 9 months
- Level Required High School Certificate or Year 12
- English level required Academic IELTS 5.5 or equivalent
Who is it for?
You want to start a career in the event industry or broaden your current knowledge and skills.
Why choose this course
It is the best way to gain competences and learn the necessary tools for planning, organising, and promoting events. You will be responsible for the overall coordination of the technical and creative aspects of events.
- Conference Assistant
- Event Administrative Assistant
- Event Assistant
- Event Operations Assistant
- Exhibitions Assistant
- In-house Meetings Assistant
- Junior Event Coordinator
- Logistics Assistant
- Meetings Assistant
- Venue Assistant
- Conference Coordinator
- Event or Exhibition Coordinator
- Event or Exhibition Planner
- Event Sales Coordinator
- Function Coordinator
- In-house Meetings Coordinator
- Meetings Coordinator
- Staging Coordinator
- Venue Coordinator.
- Conference Manager
- Event Director
- Event Producer
- Event or Exhibition Manager
- Functions Manager
- In-house Meetings Manager
- Meetings Manager
- Project Manager
- Venue Manager
You can choose from one of the following courses
Budget way to stay
CERTIFICATE III IN EVENT MANAGEMENT
If you want to work in the event industry, enrol for the Certificate III of Events Management and learn to professionally organise events!
- Duration 9 months
- Cost From AUD$1,200/ term or AUD$100/ week
- Flexibility Flexible courses, evening or day classes
All levels accepted, ideal for easily resuming your studies.
Whether you choose to pursue a passion, a passion project, or a career path, keep in mind that your choice of study needs to make sense to the Australian Immigration service too for your student visa to be granted. And for that, we will need to consider your professional experience as well as your past or current studies. Tell us more about yourself!