You are a creative person who wants to become a professional designer in Australia?
- Level required All levels
- Duration Minimum 6 months
- English level required Academic IELTS 5.5 or equivalent
Who is it for
You want to get the basic knowledge in Graphic Design or Fashion Design, focusing on exploring and experiencing the design process.
Why choose this course?
To get the knowledge and fundamental skills in graphic design and to become a Graphic Designer.
Graphic Design (Illustration)
To study a wide range of traditional and digital illustration techniques, visual problem solving, conceptual development for end users in advertising, children's books/ graphic novels, development of web digital graphics, television and film industries.
Good knowledge of the Adobe Suite software is preferable.
To refine your skills in interior design, to develop your business skills and become an asset in this sector in high demand.
Exciting courses in fashion design if you love fashion and are on the lookout for the latest trends. There are a lot of career opportunities in the fashion industry - from design and manufacturing to purchasing and merchandising.
- Junior Design Assistant
- Assistant Designers
- Entry level Graphic Designer/Illustrator
- Creating work in such areas as Advertising and Print Publication, Web Graphics, Children's books, Graphic Novels and the Film and Television Industry
- Product Developers
- Assistant Pattern Makers and Graders
- CAD Operators
- Specification Technicians
- Fashion Prototype Developers
- Assistant Production Managers
- Assistant Supply Chain Managers
- Assistant Brand Managers
- Fashion Merchandisers
- Fashion Designer
- Interior Designer or Decorator
- Interior Stylist
- Colour Stylist
- Texture Specialist
- Council Design Worker
- Residential Interior Designer
You can choose fro one the following courses
Explore other courses
marketing & communication
Whether you choose to pursue a passion, a personal project, or a career path, keep in mind that your choice of studies needs to make sense to the Australian Immigration service too for your student visa to be granted. And for that, we will need to consider your professional experience as well as your past or current studies. Tell us about your project!