Your Bachelor’s Degree in Australia
Can I do my Bachelor Degree in Australia ?
Yes, you can continue your Bachelor Degree after a “BTS” or “DUT” (see our list below). This is possible thanks to bilateral mutual recognition agreements between a group of universities.
Australians and French technical and professional training level Bac+2.
How does it work ?
A thorough study is carried out by the institution you wish to integrate as well as the area of your future Bachelor’s Degree.
A comparison of your previous studies is made to see the quo-relation with the diploma which you wish to study.
A number of credits is then granted to you to pass after validation directly into the third year.
It’s a great opportunity because at the end you will benefit from a Bachelor Degree like a student who attended the full 3 years. You will therefore have your French diploma (BTS/DUT) and your Bachelor’s Degree (Bac+3) recognized as a degree in France and abroad. You can then continue with a Master’s in your country or abroad.
You must have validated your French diploma and obtained a certain level in English (IELTS or TOEFL) to be eligible to integrate the third year of a Bachelor in Australia. It’s possible to take English refresher courses as well if your feel your level of English is not up to scratch.
The BTS and DUTs currently recognized
- Marketing techniques
- Administrative and Marketing Management
- Businesses and Administrative Management (SME et HR)
- Businesses and Administrative Management (Finance)
- Information & Communication, Publicity specialization
- Information & Communication, Communication Organizations specialization
- Information & Communication, Journalism specialization
- Information & Communication, Information and Document Management Organizations specialization
- Software (IT)
- Multimedia and Internet jobs (MMI)
- Logistics and Transport Management
- Statistics and Decisional Software
- Quality, Industrial Logistic and Organization
- Mechanical Engineering and Computer-Integrated Manufacturing
- International Business
- Management of Commercial Units
- Accounting and Management of Organizations
- Management Assistant SME-SMI
- Assistant Manager
- Commercial and technical (BTSA included)
- Negotiation Customer Relations (NCR)
- Hospitality-Catering (Marketing and Hospitality Management Option)
- Hospitality-Catering (Culinary Arts, Tableware and Waitering)
- IT Services for Organizations
- Real Estate Professions